If you like making a difference in the lives of others we have a special place for you! Check out employee testimonials under the “About Us” tab to hear what a few of our employees have to say about working for CCHS. We offer competitive wages and a great benefit package as well.
- Must be a graduate of an 80-120 hour nursing assistant course and registered to practice in the state of Wisconsin as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Must have a current WI nursing license
- Long-term care experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to multitask and think critically
- Functions as a team leader and guides and directs the delivery of nursing care throughout scheduled shift
- Pass medications and provide treatments, per physician orders
- Collect data and chart pertinent information in resident record
- Update physicians as needed and transcribe physician orders
- Follow up on all resident incidents and changes in condition
- Guide, assist, and lead CNA’s
We are always accepting applications for other positions such as maintenance, activities, office support, etc. If you do not see a position listed that is open we still encourage you to fill out an application and we will contact you if something becomes available!
To apply online click on the two links below for a fill-in form (PDF). Complete all information on both forms. If submitted correctly you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: In order to properly fill out, save and submit a PDF form respondents must use Adobe Reader or Acrobat 8.0 or greater.
You can download the latest Adobe Reader from here:
To apply in person you may pick up an application in our front entrance. You may also click below to print the documents needed and mail or email them in.